WE ARE RECRUITING!
We are looking for committed and competent individuals, who can value add and contribute towards maintaining our market leadership position. We provide a conducive work environment that provides training and development to enhance our staff's professional and personal growth.
Find out more about the career opportunities we have by writing in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current career opportunities available:
1. Senior Manager
- Execute, Planning and formulation of new / existing projects
- Oversee the construction team and planning of project budgetary
- Ensure the efficient use of resources and cost effectiveness
- Conduct performance assessment for all project team
- Close supervision, Management and execution of construction works, including monitoring work progress and quality
- Manage vendors, contractors, and Sub Con for progression of work
- Responsible for all the site implementation and completion towards management target, client’s expectation, and compliance to authorities’ regulations.
- Responsible for the project quality and safety plan.
- Ensure company ISO and OHSAS requirements are fully implemented on project.
- Coordinating with authorities, clients, consultants, and subcontractors on all project aspects.
- Work closely with Engineering team on any technical issues arising from site and lead the supervision and resolution of work onsite
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Candidate who possess Specialist Diploma in Construction Productivity would be an advantage.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialised in Engineering - Electrical/ Construction/ Structural or equivalent.